Redactive scooped three wins and four commendations for our work for clients at yesterday’s MemCom Awards, the most prestigious accolades in the membership marketing and communications sector.
The MemCom awards are judged by members of the professional body sector, including senior members of MemCom’s Marketing Directors’ Group.
Redactive was shortlisted in eight categories and gained recognition in six.
Here’s the full list of our wins:
- Best Annual Report – The International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Membership Event of the Year – The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) for the CIBSE The Building Performance Awards www.cibse.org/bpa
- Best Launch or Relaunch Magazine – The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IfoA) for Delta
- Editor of the Year – Emma Godfrey-Edwards, The Royal College of Midwives, Midwives magazine
- Membership Event of the Year – The Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA) for the CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition www.cipfaannualconference.org.
- Award for Best Website – www.publicfinance.co.uk/ for the Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Best Digital Newsletter / Online Magazine –www.fsb.org.uk/first-voice for the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
Client Paul Reynolds, Director of Public Affairs and Research at the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, said ‘The IFoA is delighted to be the proud winner of the Best Relaunch Magazine at MemCom 2017. Working with Redactive we have created a new magazine – which combines a fresh, contemporary design with imaginative illustration, photography and infographics – to help make the latest facts and figures more accessible to our readers’.
Lucinda Watt, Head of Marketing at the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers, said ‘A huge amount of effort and teamwork goes into the CIBSE Building Performance Awards, and it is particularly fitting that we are celebrating this achievement on our tenth anniversary year’.