The Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Secretary of State for International Trade, is the latest high-profile guest to provide insight to Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) members through FSB’s successful coronavirus advice and guidance webinar series.
To be broadcast at 4pm on Wednesday 20 May, the webinar will explore export opportunities for small businesses that could be available now and in the future as the economy recovers and new UK trade agreements are negotiated.
Click here for more information or to register.
This webinar continues the hugely popular series that Redactive is proud to have supported FSB with since the impacts of coronavirus began to emerge. The first five webinars in the series have averaged just shy of 7,000 registrants per webinar with a staggering engagement rate of 88% of registrants viewing live.
All of the webinars are now available on demand:
- Webinar one: Coronavirus: Help and support for your business – aired 20 March 2020
- Webinar two: Coronavirus: Financial help explained for SMEs and the self-employed – 27 March 2020
- Webinar three: Coronavirus: How to access support and help from local councils – 3 April 2020
- Webinar four: Coronavirus: Financial help and advice from FSB – 17 April 2020
- Webinar five: Coronavirus: Employment concerns, from furloughing, pay roll issues, workplace pensions and working remotely – 7 May 2020
Webinars have proven a timely and effective medium in order to communicate important messaging to large volumes of members simultaneously with a number of these webinars being organised, promoted and broadcast in the space of 48 hours. A slightly longer timescale is preferable (!) but interesting, unique and valuable content will always deliver engagement if distributed and promoted effectively to the right audiences via the right channels.